This Britax B Ready review will look at a very versatile stroller that is capable of being configured 14 different ways. This modular stroller is so flexible it can have a forward or rear facing seat, 2 seats, a car seat and a toddler seat together and many more configurations. This stroller is perfect for a family who may have a second child and want to continue to use the same stroller.
• 100% Polyester
• Click and go integrated adapter system works with Britax infant car seats and bassinet. Also compatible with other major infant car seat brands when used with Britax infant car seat adapter frame (sold separately)
• Converts to in-line double stroller to accommodate multiple seat and infant car seat configurations
• Foam-filled rubber tires
• Reversible top seat with 4 recline positions
• Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Click here for today’s low price for the Britax B Ready on Amazon. Discounts change every day, so check out today’s price now!
The Britax B Ready has 3 recline positions that make it easy for you to let your toddler nap while you’re finishing your shopping. The calf rest also rises up so you’ll be able to lay your toddler completely flat with no issue (but have them locked in their seat, and keep an eye on them).
This modular stroller allows many configurations and additions – and Britax has made it easy to adjust this stroller quickly. Some quick adjustments are as follows:
• Compatible with the Britax car seat – making this a full travel system
• Add a second seat – making the Britax B Ready a full double stroller
• Fully reversible seat (face your child out toward the world, or facing you – it’s your choice)
The B Ready also includes a simple to use 5 point harness and easily adjustable shoulder height adjustment. You won’t need to rethread or take anything apart to reconfigure this stroller as your child ages. It’s as simple as unzipping a compartment in the back of the stroller and sliding the shoulder pad up or down. It doesn’t take long to adjust at all.
This stroller also includes an adjustable handle which is very important for taller parents. Having a handle that is a comfortable height is very important as you’ll be pushing this stroller around for a while. It’s best if it’s comfortable for everyone. This stroller also includes a center handle that is designed for single hand pushing of the stroller – this is a great feature that I wish my stroller had; it’s nice to have a hand free while out on a walk.
The Britax B Ready is a fantastic modular stroller that will be able to be configured any way you want. It has some excellent accessories available and is sturdy enough to easily be the main stroller going through 2 children – and has space enough for both. This is a great stroller for families who aren’t sure if they want a second child – but are sure that they don’t want to have to buy a double stroller a few years down the road.